Friday, February 5, 2010

Lost Socks

Claudia didn't  make the sock quilt with us when we made them as a group on a sew day. But then she changed her mind and decided she had to have one! We loved seeing how her fabric choices changed the feel of her socks...


And here is another one by Claudia in blues and whites... so pretty.



Claudia made this fabulous quilt in shades of pink and ivory. Love the interlocking patterns.


And she's getting a head start on Christmas with this fun circle tree.

I think I said this last month, but I need to get pattern credits to post here. I just get too busy taking photos and forget to write down the important details. Will work on that!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do like the fun quilts of hers! Cool socks and quite stylish with it. And as for that Christmas tree... I adore it!!! I think fun quilts really appeal to me. I'm not into fussy stuff I'm finding. Gosh don't you learn so much with patchwork and quilting?

    ReplyDelete