Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January Q Group, continued

I didn't get a good photo of Barbara's Valentine Quilt, but it was cute-I loved the bias binding.


Here is a country quilt by Terry- lotso of wool and flannel and amazing detail in the quilting!



Marsha's quilt looks pieced and appliqued...

But the applique is really a panel! Can't wait to see this quilted. And I want this outfit...

(Am I too old to wear it? Nope, I don't think so!)
Denise made this cute gift...

And I think this one belongs to Lori- fresh and bright!

Remember how we're doing quilt tops for American Hero Quilts? Here is one more...
And here are some Baby Boots Terry is making for her grand girl- they'll have a button trim... and she hope's they'll fit!


Some of the work/fun of my talented friends! Still more to come! Gotta run!!
Make it a Wonderful Day!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so talented. I am always inspired. Lovely projects! Karen

    ReplyDelete